P20/1.2311/PDS-3 Pre-hardened Injection Mold Steel Round Bar
|3-4 5-19 20+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,040 US $1,020 US $990|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: P20, 1.2311, PDS-3, 3Cr2Mo
- Standard: AISI, ASTM, GB, JIS, DIN, BS
- Application: Die Steel Bar
- Alloy: Alloy
- Grade: 1.2311, P20, 3Cr2Mo
- Packaging Details: Rude or as Customer′s Requirement
- Heat treatment: Annealed / Q+T
- Delivery Condition: Forged or Hot Rolled
- Trademark: CF STEEL
- Specification: 20-500mm
- HS Code: 7228300000
- Type: Alloy Steel Bar
- Technique: Hot Rolled
- Surface Treatment: Black/Polished and Turned/Peeled
- Special Use: Mold Steel
- Payment: 30% Deposit,Blance by L/C at Sight or T/T
- Technology: Hot Forged or Rolled
- Surface Treatmemt: Black/Peeling/Polishing/Machined
- Service: Sample free and 24 hours online
- Transport Package: Standard Packing
- Origin: China
P20/1.2311/PDS-3 is an internationally widely used plastic mold steel, its good mechanical properties, high hardenability can make Larger cross-section steel to obtain more uniform hardness, and this steel has good polishing performance and high mold surface finish.
When using this steel mold, usually make quenching and tempering treatment first that the hardness is HRC28 ~ 35 (pre-hardened), and then by cold working manufactured molds can be used directly.
In this way, it can guarantee the using performance of the mould, and avoid deformation of the mold causes by heat treatment.
Therefore, the steel is suitable to manufacture big or medium-sized precision plastic mold and low melting point, tin, zinc, lead alloy die-casting molds.
3,Similar grade:P20, 1.2311,PDS-3
1.Pure steel vacuum degassing refining process for polishing or etch processing plastic mold
2.Pre-hardened state of supply, without heat treatment can be used directly in the mold, shorten the construction period.
3.By forging rolling processing, compact structure, 100% ultrasonic testing, non-porous, needle defects.
4.For the production of plastic mold and die casting low melting point metal mold material.
5.This steel has good machinability and mirror polishing properties.
7.Good dimensional stability
8.With long service life,Mold die life up to 50W times
1.Main part of overloading mold
2.Thermoplastic injection molding, extrusion dies
3.Commonly used in the manufacture of TV cabinet, washing machine, refrigerator shells, buckets, etc.
We can provide below service:
A. Steel plates: Cutting by bandsaw machine, milling, heat treatment, etc
B. Round bars: Cutting by bandsaw machine, peeling, grinding and turned, heat treatment, etc