Hot Sell Steel Plate/Hot Work Mould Steel H13/1.2344/SKD61
|3-4 5-19 20+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3,000 US $2,980 US $2,950|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Export Standard Packing or Customers′demand|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: H13/1.2344/SKD61/4Cr5MoSiV1
- Standard: AISI, ASTM, GB, JIS, DIN, BS
- Technique: Forged
- Surface Treatment: Black, Grinded, Machined
- Special Use: Mold Steel
- Quality Inspection: Ut, Chemical Composition
- Model Number: DIN 1.2343 /SKD61 Hot-Work Die Steel
- Shape: Plate/Flat Bar/Round Bar
- Delievry Quantity: Include MOQ
- Specification: diameter 12-160mm
- HS Code: 7228300000
- Type: Alloy Steel Bar
- Steel Grade: Prime Steel
- Application: Die Steel Bar
- Alloy: Alloy
- Production Route: Ef/Eaf+Lf+Vd/ESR
- Process Technique: Hot Forged or forged
- Grade: 1.2344/H13/SKD61
- Payment: 30% Deposit, Blance by L/C at Sight or T/T
- Trademark: CF STEEL
- Origin: China
A,Good heat-resistance and fatigue-resistance.
B,Good cutting and polishing performance.
Used for making hot squeeaing mould,forging mould and embedded lump.
A,Suitable to manufacturing aluminum, zinc, copper alloy extrusion die, die casting, hot forging die and hot shear blades, etc.
B,Extrusion mold of aluminum and magnesium, die-casting mold, especially adapt to the mold in large and complicated form.
C,Extrusion mold of copper alloy, die-casting mold
3, Heat Treatment:
The first stage of preheating:500 ~ 550 ºC
The second stage of preheating:750 ~ 800 ºC
Cooling or high pressure gas cooling, 100 ~ 150 ºC in the tempering furnace.
Preheat:300 ~ 350 ºC
Tempering heating:550 ~ 680 ºC
Air cooling to room temperature, tempering three times.Quenching temperature 1000 ~ 1050 degrees, 50 to 55 HRC hardness, heat treatment deformation is small, can be nitriding surface nitriding processing, processing of products has better wear resistance.
4,SKD61 Hardness:Annealing 235 ~ 205 HB, quenching ≥50 HRC
7,Delivery Detail:For abundant stock, 15-20 days.For customized products, 30-50 days.