1.2379, SKD11 Steel Sheet For Cutting Tools&measuring Tools
|3-4 5-19 20+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2,830 US $2,800 US $2,780|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Cold work mould steel
- 24 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Model NO.: 1.2379/D2/SKD11/Cr12Mo1V1
- Standard: AISI, ASTM, DIN, JIS, GB, BS
- Technique: Hot Rolled
- Surface Treatment: Polished
- Application: Tool Steel Bar
- Certificate: ISO / Mill Certificate
- Payment: 30% Deposit,Blance by L/C at Sight or T/T
- Delivery Quantity: Include MOQ
- Transport Package: Standard Packing
- Origin: China
- Type: Steel Plate
- Composition: Mould Steel
- Shape: Plate
- Special Use: High-strength Steel Plate, Mold Steel
- Grade: (D2/1.2379/SKD11)
- Test: SGS / Ut 100% / Element Testing
- Hardness (HRC): 60-65HRC
- Trademark: CF STEEL
- Specification: 20-500mm
- HS Code: 7225
Cold Working Die Steel D2/1.2379/SKD11
For various high precision, long-life cold work moulds, cutting tools and measuring tools.
D2 steel is a high wear resistant micro deformation cold working die steel, belonging to air hardening tool steel. With high quality fraction of carbon and high chronic, the hardness can up to 60HRC after heat treatment, but malleability,toughness,rust resistance is not good and the surface of the steel is also difficult to be polished.
With the development of cold stamping products moving towards high accuracy,high efficiency,varieties, we require the mould steel should has good wear resistance and high toughness.
Compared with Cr12MoV steel, this D2 die steel adds Mo,V compositions,changed the steel cast structure, improved the morphology of ledeburite , toughness and wear resistance are better than Cr12MoV steel, improved the service life as well.Because of the yield point and plastic deformation resistance is higher than Cr12MoV steel, so that forging performance and hot molding properties are a little weak than Cr12MoV steel.
Recommend heat treatment:
|Heating temperature/ºC||Cooling way||Hardness (HRC)||Tempering temperature|
|First preheating||Second preheating||Last heating|
annealing ≤255HB, impression diameter≥3.8mm;
D2 steel heat treatment regime
quenching , 820±15ºC, preheat , 1000±6ºC(salt bath) or 1010±6ºC heating, keep warm 10~20min, air cooling, 200±6ºC tempering.
1) used for freezer compressor rear cowl mould quenching hardening 56~58HRC.
2) because of V,Mo composition are higher than Cr12MoV steel, so that it has better combination property and will instead of Cr12MoVsteel gradually.
3) making cylindrical die roll,destage mixing pad cold punching mould and the service life is5-6 times longer than Cr12MoV steel.
1. High high wear resistant,
2. micro deformation
3. Long service life
4. Good toughness
5. high accuracy, high efficiency, varieties
For abundant stock, 15-20 days.
For customized products, 30-50 days.
Package: We provide standard export packing or according to customers' request