SAE4340/1.6511 Alloy Tool Steel for Mechanical Round Steel
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2,000 US $1,700|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Alloy steel for mechanical
- 24 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: 1.6511/40CrNiMo/SAE4340/SNCM439
- Standard: AISI, ASTM, GB, JIS, DIN, BS
- Application: Tool Steel Bar
- Alloy: Alloy
- Test: SGS/Ut100%/Elements Testing
- Technology: Hot Rolled/Forged
- Trademark: CF STEEL
- Specification: According to customer requirements
- HS Code: 7225400000
- Type: Alloy Steel Bar
- Technique: Hot Rolled
- Surface Treatment: Polished
- Special Use: Mold Steel, Free Cutting Steel
- Heat Treatment: Annealing/Q+T
- Delivery Quantity: Include MOQ
- Transport Package: Normal Package&Customers′ Demand
- Origin: China
Used as require good toughness, high strength, as well as the important conditioning of large size, heavy machinery such as high load of axial, turbine shaft, larger than 250 mm in diameter of helicopter rotor shaft, turbojet engine turbine shaft, blade, high load of transmission parts, fasteners of the crankshaft,gear, etc.
It can also be used for operating temperature over 400 ºC of rotor shaft and blade, etc. and after nitriding processing can also be used to make special performance requirements of the important parts, after low temperature tempering or can be used for ultra-high strength steel after thermal quenching.
Excellent hardenability, high toughness and good heat-resistance and fatigue-resistance.
Quenching 850 degrees; coolant; oil; tempering temperature of 600 degrees; coolant: water, oil;
Steel annealing or high temperature tempering supply state Brinell hardness GBW is less than or
equal to 269.
For abundant stock, 15-20 days.For customized products, 30-50 days.
All the sizes as require can be customerized as fresh production with MOQ,products of required specifications can be developed/produced per international, chinese or industry standards, or based on agreements with customers.