Good Price Hot Work Mould Steel H13/4Cr5MoSiV1/1.2344/SKD61
|3-4 5-19 20+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3,000 US $2,980 US $2,950|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: 4Cr5MoSiV1/H13/1.2344/SKD61
- Standard: AISI, ASTM, GB, JIS, DIN, BS
- Application: Die Steel Bar
- Alloy: Alloy
- Melting Process: Eaf+ESR
- Heat Treatment: Q+T
- Trademark: CF STEEL
- Specification: diameter 12-160mm
- HS Code: 7228300000
- Type: Alloy Steel Bar
- Technique: Hot Rolled
- Surface Treatment: Black, Grinded, Machined
- Special Use: Mold Steel
- Ut Class: Sep1921-84 Gr.3 Class D/D
- Test: SGS / Ut 100% / Element Testing
- Transport Package: Normal Package&Customers′ Demand
- Origin: China
H13 steel is the most widely used and most representative hot die steel, its main properties are:
(1) with high hardenability and high toughness;
(2) excellent thermal cracking ability, can be water cooling in the workplace;
(3) with moderate abrasion ability, but also can improve the surface hardness by carburizing or nitriding process, whichslightly reduced anti cracking ability;
(4) because of its low carbon content, the two hardening ability is poor;
(5) it has softening resistance at high temperature, if the temperature is higher than 540 degrees Celsius (1000 degrees Fahrenheit),the hardness decreased rapidly (I.E.The ability of working temperature of 540 DEG C);
(6) the deformation of heat treatment is small;
(7) medium and high machinability;
(8) moderate anti decarburization capacity.
Even more remarkable is that it can also be used for the production of important components in the aviation industry.
A,Suitable to manufacturing aluminum, zinc, copper alloy extrusion die, die casting, hot forging die and hot shear blades, etc.
B,Extrusion mold of aluminum and magnesium, die-casting mold, especially adapt to the mold in large and complicated form.
C,Used for making hot squeeaing mould,forging mould and embedded lump.
Hardness:Annealing 235 ~ 205 HB, quenching ≥50 HRC