(1.2083/SUS420J2/422) Stainless steel plastic mould steel
|3-4 5-19 20+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,730 US $1,700 US $1,680|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 1.2083/SUS420J2/420/4Cr13
- Technics: Forged
- Surface: Black, Grinded, Machined
- Special Use: Wear Resistant Steel, Mold Steel, Used for Making The Corrosion and Wear Resistance
- Hardness: HRC 32-35
- Cutting: Four Edges Cutted
- Grade: 1.2083,X40Cr14,4Cr13,420
- Delivery Quatity: Include MOQ
- Certificate: ISO/Mill Certificate
- Transport Package: Export Standard Packing or Customers′demand
- Origin: China
- Standard: DIN, JIS, AISI, ASTM, GB, BS
- Application: Die Steel Bar
- Alloy: Alloy
- Heat Treatment: Annealing +Q+T
- Technology: Forged or Hot Rolled
- Test: SGS / Ut 100% / Element Testing
- Shape: Round/sheet/plate/flat bar
- Payment: 30% Deposit,Blance by L/C at Sight or T/T
- Trademark: CF STEEL
- Specification: diamter12-250mm
- HS Code: 7228300000
1.2083 mould steel is a kind of plastic mould steel with high chromium element which is up to 13%.1.2083 mould steel has good wear resistance and good polishing, it widely used for acid proof plastic mold.
Similar grade:DIN 1.2083/X42Cr13/X40Cr14, AISI 420, JIS SUS420J2,Gost 4Cr13
1) Excellent corrosion resistance;Excellent abrasion resistance and elasticity;
2) Excellent high-temperature abrasion resistance;
3) medium toughness,dimensionally stable,high compressive strength;
1) highly stressed cutting and punching tools for thin sheets;
2) stone processing tools and knives for paper and plastics,shear knives
3) Chemical Resistance plastic mold,Corrosion of thermoplastic plastics;
3, Material Grade:S-STAR
|420 Modified ESR||SUS420J2 Modified ESR||1.2083 Modified ESR|
4, Chemical composition (%)
|Steel Grade||Chemical Composition(%)|
5, Hardness:Prehardened 52 - 56 HRC
6, Package:We provide standard export packing or according to customers' request.
8, Delivery:For abundant stock, 15-20 days.For customized products, 30-50 days.
9, Heat Treatment:
|Annealing :||810 - 830 °C|
|Hardness after annealing :||Max.230 HB|
|Stress relieving:||Approx.650 °C|
|Hot forming:||1050 - 850 °C|
|Hardening:||970 - 990 °C|
|Quenching media:||Oil, Vacuum|
|Hardness after quenching:||52 - 56 HRC|
10.Hardness after tempering:
About GUANGZHOU CHANGFENG STEEL CO.,LTD
Q: Are you a manufacturer or merely a trader?
A: We are group of companies and owned manufacturer bases and trading company. We specialized in plastic mould steel,hot work mould steel,cold work mould steel,alloy steel for mechanical,high speed steel, etc. All material are with high quality and competitive price.
Q: How do you guarantee the quality of your product?
A: Firstly, we can provide the certificates from the third party, such as SGS, CE,ISO if you need. Secondly, we have a complete set of inspection system and every process is checked by QC. Quality is the lifeline of enterprise survival.
Q: Delivery time?
A: We have ready stock for most of material grades in our warehouse. If the material don't have stock, the delivery lead time is about 30-50days (depend on the quantity)after receiving your prepayment or firm order.
Q: What is the payment term?
A: T/T or L/C or Trade Assurance.
Q: Can we visit your company and factory?
A: Yes, warmly welcome! We can book the hotel for you before you come to China and arrange our driver to our airport to pick you up when you come.
Why Choose Us
1. Competitive price and quality from our own factory
2. Approved by ISO9001, CE, SGS every year
3. Best service with 24 hours reply
4. Flexible payment with T/T,L/C , Trade Assurance
5. Smooth production ability(1000tons/month)
6. Quick delivery and standard exporting package