High Quality H13 Hot Rolled Steel
|3-4 5-19 20+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3,000 US $2,980 US $2,950|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: H13 SKD61 1.2344 4Cr5MoSiV1
- Standard: AISI, ASTM, DIN, JIS, GB, BS
- Technique: Hot Rolled
- Surface Treatment: Polished
- Application: Die Steel Bar
- Melting Process: Eaf+ESR
- Model Number: DIN 1.2343 /SKD61 Hot-Work Die Steel
- Transport Package: Export Standard Packing or Customers′demand
- Origin: China
- Type: Alloy Steel Bar
- Composition: Alloy Steel
- Shape: Round or Plate
- Special Use: High-strength Steel Plate, Wear Resistant Steel, Mold Steel
- Ut Class: According to Standard of Sep 1921/84, 100% Volume
- Process Technique: Hot Forged or Rolled
- Trademark: CF STEEL
- Specification: diameter 12-160mm
- HS Code: 7228300000
1, SKD61 Features
a, Good heat-resistance and fatigue-resistance.
b, Good cutting and polishing performance.
2, SKD61 Application
a, Suitable to manufacturing aluminum, zinc, copper alloy extrusion die, die casting, hot forging die and hot shear blades, etc.
b, Extrusion mold of aluminum and magnesium, die-casting mold, especially adapt to the mold in large and complicated form.
c, Extrusion mold of copper alloy, die-casting mold
3, SKD61 Heat Treatment:
The first stage of preheating: 500 ~ 550 ºC
The second stage of preheating: 750 ~ 800 ºC
Cooling or high pressure gas cooling, 100 ~ 150 ºC in the tempering furnace.
Preheat: 300 ~ 350 ºC
Tempering heating: 550 ~ 680 ºC
Air cooling to room temperature, tempering three times. Quenching temperature 1000 ~ 1050 degrees, 50 to 55 HRC hardness, heat treatment deformation is small, can be nitriding surface nitriding processing, processing of products has better wear resistance.
4, SKD61 Hardness: annealing 235 ~ 205 HB, quenching ≥50 HRC
5, Delivery Detail: For abundant stock, 15-20 days.For customized products, 30-50 days.
6, Chemical composition(%)