High Quality Steel for Mechanical 1.7220/SAE4135/35CrMo
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,650 US $1,500|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: SAE4135/1.7220/SCM435/35CrMo
- Standard: AISI, ASTM, DIN, JIS, GB, BS
- Technique: Hot Rolled or Forged Condition
- Surface Treatment: Black or Milled
- Application: Alloy Steel for Mechanical
- Grade Number: SAE4135 Alloy Steel
- Hot Rolled Technology: Eaf+Lf+Vd+ESR+Forged+Annealed
- Payment: 30%Deposit, Balance by L/C at Sight, or T/T
- Delivery Quatity: Include MOQ
- Transport Package: Export Standard Packing or Customers′demand
- Origin: China
- Type: Steel Plate
- Composition: Alloy Steel
- Shape: Round
- Special Use: Mold Steel
- Ultrasonic Test Standard: Spe1921-Gr3, Class C/C
- Hardness: 210hbs Max
- Heat Treatment: Q/T
- Delivery Day: 10-50 Days
- Trademark: CF STEEL
- Specification: According to customer requirements
- HS Code: 7228300000
|0.33-0.38||0.15-0.35||0.70-0.90||0.80-1.10||0.035 max||0.035 max||0.15-0.25|
ASTM 4135 has high fatigue limit of static strength, impact toughness and high hardenability, higher than 40Cr, has high creep strength and rupture strength under high temperature, long-term working temperature of 500 degree; cold plastic deformation medium, poor weldability.
SAE 4135 Alloy Steel used for vehicles, engines and machines-axles, turbine components, chains, Forgings, Truck, turbine or rotor drive shafts, gearbox gears, axles, half-shafts for rear axle stays.Shafts of All types, gears and any components subject to fatigue stresses.
Hot rolled technology:EAF+LF+VD
Forged technology:EAF+LF+VD+ESR+Forging+Q T+Machined surface
Annealing or Q+T
We provide standard export packing or according to customers' request.
For abundant stock, 15-20 days.For customized products, 30-50 days.
All the sizes as require can be customerized as fresh production with MOQ,products of required specifications can be developed/produced per international, chinese or industry standards, or based on agreements with customers.