P21/Nak80 Tempering Forging Die Steel for Mould Steels
|3-4 5-19 20+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3,590 US $3,570 US $3,540|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Tons/ Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 10NI3MnCuAl/NAK80/HAM-10
- Technics: Forged
- Surface: Black or Machined Surface
- Special Use: Mold Steel
- Production Process: Eaf+Lf+Vd+ESR
- Ut: Sep 1921-84 Class C/C D/D E/E
- Trademark: CF STEEL
- Specification: DIN JIS AISI ASTM GB BS
- HS Code: 7225
- Standard: DIN, JIS, AISI, ASTM, GB, BS
- Application: Tool Steel Bar
- Alloy: Alloy
- Type: Alloy Steel Bar
- Certification: ISO BV SGS Mtc
- Model Number: Nak80 Plastic Mould Steel Round Bars
- Transport Package: Export Standard Packing or Customers′demand
- Origin: China
To make high precision mirror plastic mould, high appearance home appliance plastic mould.
a: Electro discharge machining surface texture detail, even no strips and point defects.
b: Electro discharge machining surface hardness is not rising, applicable to precision mold processing.
c: Have excellent processability and mirror polishing, suitable for general of thermosetting resin.
a: Used for mirror surface mould, such as cosmetic containers, food containers, household appliances and other transparent products mold.
b: Used to attach importance to discharge machining on the surface of the mold, such as food box, computer case, keyboard, car inner decoration parts mold .
c: Used for high precision long-term production of plastic moulds, such as electric switch, multi-function socket, plug, the charger shell, computer accessories products and so on.
3, Grade: 10NI3MnCuAl/NAK80/HAM-10
4, Hardness: 37-43HRC
5, Specification: Thickness:20/25/30/35...400mm
6, Chemical composition:
7, Corner of the factory