Pre-hardened 1.2738/P20+Ni Forged Plastic Mould Steel Products
|3-4 5-19 20+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,680 US $1,650 US $1,600|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1000tons/Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Export Standard Packing or Customers′demand|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 1.2738/P20+Ni/3Cr2NiMo
- Technics: Forged
- Surface: Polished
- Special Use: High-strength Steel Plate, Mold Steel
- Od: 20-600mm
- Steel Grade: Tool Steel
- Specification: DIN AISI GB
- HS Code: 7225
- Standard: DIN, AISI, GB
- Application: Tool Steel Bar
- Alloy: Alloy
- Shape: Round Bar
- Composition: Ferrous Steel Scrap
- Trademark: CF STEEL
- Origin: China
Pre-hardened large size injection mould, can be pollished normally, used for making high demand large plastic mould.
A, Good Polishing performance, abrasion resistance and high tensile strength
B, No quenching crack danger, Without heat treatment costs that can reduce the tool cost..
Suitable for large-scale plastic injection products,such as home appliance, computer case, telephone sets, audio PMMA products.Used for manufacturing hot-extrusion die and mandril by aluminium alloy sections,swage hammers, forging presses, forging machine, high modulus die under high temperature and shock loading
4, Chemical composition(%)
5, Hardness: 33-37HRC
6, Packing: Standard export packing or according to customers' request.
For abundant stock, 15-20 days.
For customized products, 30-50 days.
8, The process flow
1) Hot rolled or forged condition, Pre-harden &tempering , black surface
2) Hardness: 30~36HRC
3) Hot rolled technology:EAF+LF+VD
4) Forged technology: EAF+LF+VD+ESR+Forging +Q T + Machined surface
9, Contact details: You may contact us to get further information!