1.2311/P20/PDS-3 Alloy Tool Steel For Special steel
|3-4 5-19 20+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,040 US $1,020 US $990|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Tons/ Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 1.2311, P20, PDS-3, 3Cr2Mo
- Technics: Forged
- Surface: Black
- Special Use: Wear Resistant Steel, Mold Steel
- Width: >=155mm
- Test: SGS / Ut 100% / Element Testing
- Shape: Round/sheet/plate/flat bar
- Technology: Forged or Hot Rolled
- Certificate: ISO/Mill Certificate
- Transport Package: Export Standard Packing or Customers′demand
- Origin: China
- Standard: DIN, JIS, AISI, ASTM, GB, BS
- Application: Die Steel Bar
- Alloy: Alloy
- Thickness: 12-460mm
- Length: 1600-2200mm
- Surface Treatment: Black/Peeling/Polishing/Machined
- Production Process: EF/EAF+LF+VD/ESR
- Heat trearment: Annealed / Q+T
- Trademark: CF STEEL
- Specification: According to customer requirements
- HS Code: 7225409900
1.2311/3Cr2Mo/P20/PDS-3/3Cr2Mo alloy tool steel ------A prehardened Ni-Cr-Mo steel, supplied at ~310 Brinell, with excellent polishing and photo-etching properties. Suitable for a wide range of injection moulds, blow-moulds, extrusion dies.
Chemical Composition (wt%)
1.Better polishability than 1.2312
2.Good photoengraving Properties
3.Dimensional stability, flame hardenable
4.Good toughness properties, easy to machine
1.Medium and large sized moulds for plastic processing
2.Mould frames for the injection moulding and die casting industries
3.Compenents for general mechanical engineering and tool manufactureLarge
4.injection moulds problematic due to heat distorsion such as mould for seats,baths
1.For abundant stock, 15-20 days
2.For customized products, 30-50 days
1. Both end of each bar can be cut as customer's requirement
2. Ladle furnanced and vacuum de-gassed
3. Show heat number on each bar
4. Surface condition the surface of the hot rolled square bar shall befree cracks, scar and wrinkles that affect the use of the billets. In case there is the above-mentioned defect, it shall be remove.
5. The mill test certificate shall show the chemical composition, and it is guaranteed that the chemical composition shall be within the limit stipulated in the contract.
Guangzhou ChangFeng Steel Co., Ltd, is located in Guangzhou city, it was established in 2012, and is an Professional import and export company with ten years experience of selling special steel, which mainly sells plastic die steel, hot work die steel, cold work mould steel, alloy structural steel, bearing steel, tool steel, stainless steel, carbon steel, etc.
We also act on behalf of exporting steels of mainly steel factories in China, including Baogang group, Shagang group, Wenfeng group, Xingcheng group, Dongte group, Daye and so on. We are full of export experience to the market all over the word, such as America, Germany, France, Italy, Turkey, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Taiwan, and Middle-East.
At the same time, We offer the seamless steel pipe, welded carbon steel pipe, GI pipe, and special pipe. Fittings elbow, tee, reducer, cap, lap joint, flanges etc...This is better for our customer to buy the different products from China, while they are saving their time, but they can enjoy in our best serves.