High Quality High Speed Steel Plate for Cutting Tools
|FOB Unit Price:||US $8,000 US $7,800|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 1.3355, T1, SKH2, W18Cr4V
- Technics: Hot Rolled
- Surface: Black, Grinded, Machined
- Special Use: Wear Resistant Steel, Free Cutting Steel, Used for Cutters in Common Use
- Certificate We Provide: Quality Qaulified Certificate
- Dimensions: 14-500mm
- Payment: L/C or T/T
- Delivery Quantity: Include MOQ
- Test: SGS/Ut 100%/Element Testing
- Transport Package: Export Standard Packing or Customers′demand
- Origin: China
- Standard: DIN, JIS, AISI, ASTM, GB, BS
- Application: Tool Steel Bar
- Alloy: Alloy
- Shape: Round Bar or Flat Steel
- U/T Level: D/D
- Grade: 1.3355/T1/Skh2
- Certificate Provide: ISO/Mill Certification
- Heat Treatment: Annealing/Q+T
- Trademark: CF STEEL
- Specification: According to customer requirements
- HS Code: 7228300000
1)Universal HSS:Mainly used in the manufacture of the metal materials of cutting hardness HB 300 or less cutting tools (such as drill, tap, saw blade) and precision cutting tools (such as hob, pinion cutter, broach), commonly used have W18Cr4V steel grade, W6Mo5Cr4V2, etc
2)Special purpose HSS:Including cobalt high speed steel and superhard high speed steel (hardness HRC68-70), mainly used in the manufacture of cutting hard metal (such as high temperature alloy, titanium alloy
high strength steel, etc.) and the cutting tools, commonly used steel grade have W12Cr4V5Co5, W2Mo9Cr4VCo8, etc.
3)Made of high speed steel cutting tools, in addition to because of its high hardness, high wear resistance
and toughness enough, there is another important factor is a red hardness.
Ready Stock Demensions:
For abundant stock, 7-20 days.For customized products, 30-50 days.
1.High strength at elevated temperatures
3.High compressive strength
4.International general tungsten molybdenum high-ductility high-speed steel.The carbon granule of this steel is fine and even, featuring in high ductility, superior cutting performance and good heat plasticity.
5.Good resistance to abrasions, particularly superior read hardness under 600 degree C.
7.Fast production leadtime
8.All the material are inspected with 3 times to meet the highly standards