SAE5140/1.7035/SCR440/40Cr Alloy Tool Steel/Special Mould Steel
|3-4 5-19 20+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,000 US $980 US $950|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: SAE5140/1.7035/SCR440/40Cr
- Standard: AISI, ASTM, GB, JIS, DIN, BS
- Technique: Hot Rolled
- Surface Treatment: Black Surface
- Special Use: Mold Steel, Free Cutting Steel, Cold Heading Steel
- Smelting Process: Ef/Eaf+Lf+Vd/ESR
- Grade: SAE5140/40cr/1.7035/SCR440
- Transport Package: Normal Package&Customers′ Demand
- Origin: Guangdong, China
- Type: Alloy Steel Bar
- Steel Grade: Prime Steel
- Application: Structural Steel Bar
- Alloy: Alloy
- Test: SGS / Ut 100% / Element Testing
- Payment Term: 30% Deposit, Balance by L/C at Sight
- Trademark: CF STEEL
- Specification: dia20-350mm
- HS Code: 7228300000
ASTM5140 is the most commonly used alloy structural steel, tensile strength, yield strength and hardenability are higher than the 40 steel, but the weldability is limited, there is a tendency to crack.
ASTM5140 is used for more important quenching and tempering parts, such as parts under variable load, medium speed and medium load.
5140 is medium carbon tempered steel, cold heading die steel.
The steel is moderate in price and easy to process. It can obtain a certain toughness, plasticity and wear resistance after proper heat treatment.
Normalizing can promote the spheroidization, improve the cutting performance of hardness less than 160HBS of blank.
The steel has the best comprehensive mechanical properties at the temperature of 550~570.
The steel is a high degree of quenching, suitable for high frequency quenching, flame hardening and other surface hardening treatment.
Heat treatment specification:
quenching 850 degree, oil cooling; tempering at 520 degrees C, water cooling, oil cooling.
Hot rolled or forged/ peeled or black surface/annealed or Q+T.
For abundant stock, 15-20 days.For customized products, 30-50 days.
All the sizes as require can be customerized as fresh production with MOQ,products of required specifications can be developed/produced per international, chinese or industry standards, or based on agreements with customers.