P20+Ni Alloy Tool Steel flat bar with high hardenability1.2738 alloy tool steel is a 300HB (30HRC) pre-hardened grade specially designed for plastic mold industry. Chromium, Molybdenum, Nickel carbon and manganese additions are optimized to have a fully martensite-bainite microstructure after quenching. The high nickel content (1%) is specially adapted to ensure a perfect homogeneity of structure and hardness through thickness even for very thick blocks (up to 700mm/28"). The steel is melted in electrical furnace and refined with VOD or DH device The cleanliness of the steel is guaranteed as well as the soundness. This makes the steel particularly well adapted for mold even when polishing or chemical etching are required for surface finish quality.
1.2738 alloy tool steel is specially used for Plastic injection die moulds. The characteristics of a material are right sharpening, photo-etching properties with high purity and good homogeneity. 1.2738 P20+Ni 3Cr2NiMnMo is upgraded version of plastic mold steel 0f 2311, which normally supply in Pre hardened condition. Hardness in as supplied condition 280-320 HB with having uniform hardness. The additional nickel content of 1 % increases through hardening. It has good machinability, suitable for Texturing, fine polishability, adequate corrosion resistance, vacuum-degassed steel.
1) Good welding property of pre-hardened die blocks2) Good polishing property(high hardness uniformity, hardness fluctuation≤ 2HRC
3) Excellent machining performace
4) Extra large cross sections
5) Hardness: 33-37HRC or as required
used for various lager-sized mirror plastic mould
1) Plastic moulds for injection compressing and injection molding
2) TV cabinets, drum mold of washing machine etc
3) Such as refrigerator, air conditioner production to demand higher large mould
|Size of Steel grade 1.2738 mechanical properties|
|Round bar||Diameter(mm)||Length (mm)|| |
|Max:800||Max: 9000|| |
|Plate||Thickness(mm) ||Width (mm) ||Length (mm)|
|The specification can be customized.|
We provide standard export packing or according to customers' request.
Delivery daysQuality control
For abundant stock: 15-20 days
For customized products: 30-50 days
We owns nation-recognized inspection center, where there are whole sets of high-precision test machines.
We are capable of mechanical tests, chemical component analysis, and inspections on gas content, metallography and nondestructive inspections and etc.
1. Sizes, materials and others are all at your requirements and can be changed
2. Price varies on materials, dimensions, finish craft and different payments
3. We are direct manufature in machinery manufacturing work with experience of several decades
4. Detail production design will be made according to information you offered
5. We have adequate inventory, so that we can quick delivery
6. The most important is that we have advance equiments